Experience Where it Counts
I grew up in the construction business working alongside my dad, and learning the basics of the trade from him, as well as many others who have mentored me over the years. Working in the construction business full-time now for over 15 years has given me a substantial amount and variety of experiences from which to reference. My wife, Sarah, and I were very happy to start a business of our own in January of 2010.
Home Improvement Company
My desire is to create a company that stands out in today’s market, based on honesty, reliability, and professionalism. Collaborating with homeowners to create custom designs specifically suited for their home is one of my favorite parts of the business. I pride myself in being detail oriented and an excellent time manager. You can be assured that your project will be completed by my team in a timely manner with results you will be more than satisfied with.
Our Services Include:
- Home Remodeling
- Custom Woodworking
- Stairs & Railings
- Kitchen, Bath & Basement Remodeling
- Custom Decks & Porches
Working with our Team
- When you contact us, we will set up an on-site consultation so that you can give us every detail about the project. Let us know of special touches and finishes that you may be interested in.
- Once the project’s been described, we will send you a contract that is customized for your specific requirements. All of the work will be laid out in writing for you to see and approve before we begin working. If you have any questions or concerns, we can discuss that in person if you would like before you sign anything.
- Once you sign the contract, we’ll set a start date or a rough time frame for the project so that you know when to expect us.
- A week before the project starts, we’ll give you a call to finalize when we will start the work.